First Friday Music Club: Home
Happy New Year!
The primary goal of the FFMC is to enhance and supplement educational deficiencies in the arts, specifically music, caused by repetitive school budget cuts. Through private donations, the FFMC is able to hire professional musicians to assist teachers, conduct workshops, provide scholarships, and give students unique performance training opportunities throughout the community.
youtube- First Friday Club September 2005 video
Sahara & Crystal singing the National Anthem
RevoltAge- sound check at KUSI TV on 5/4/2012
FishFood takin' on the stage at Humphrey's 2/2011
Also go to LINKS to check out more current and fun videos of the talented kids from the First Friday Club!
BECOME A FAN!
- to Brittany Judy for donating $100!
- to Tom & Jessica Ryan for donating $500!
- to Kerry & Christina McKay for their $200 donation!
- to all who came to the FFC on rt and donated a total of $300!
- to all who came to the New Years Day Concert and donated a total of $300!
- to all who came to the FFC on Saturday January 3rd , donating a total of $515!
- to Jennifer Smith for her continued support, donating BLISS BEAUTY BASKETS worth HUNDREds of dollars!
- to O'Bistro for their continued support with numerous $25 gift certificates!
- to Kevyn Lettau for donating vocal lessons!
Grants to the First Friday Music Club provided by:
- Point Loma Summer Concerts
- Hervey Family Non-Endowment Fund at the San Diego Foundation
- to The Point Loma Summer Concerts for their $2500 grant!
- to Valerie E. Anders for her $300 donation!
- to Richard Lindsay for the $60 donation!
- to Mary Nuffer for her $50 donation!
- to Kathleen Nuffer for the $50 donation!
- to Kathleen Casas for the $100 donation!
- to Sherryl Nuffer Roonan for the $100 donation!
- to Richard & Karen Ann Jimenez for their $50 donation!
- to Craig & Lindy Mamer for their $50 donation!
- to Laura Schaefer for her $50 donation!
- to Ann & Ned Chambers M.D. for their $50 donation!
- to Douglas & Cristina Whitlow Stow for their $50 donation!
- to Douglas Brewster for his $50 donation!
- to Dean Butterfield for all his support & $200 donation!
- to Gayle & Carl Nuffer for donating their home for two great fundraisers!
- to Chuck Eggers for his repeat help in providing sound for FFC events!
- to Richard and Dana Irby for donating $50
- to Stephanie & Grant Teeple for donating $200
- to Ann & Mike Rauch for donating $100
- to Jessy & Amy Denney for donating $100
- to Anonymous Donor for donating drinks and Catering services to a FFC fundraiser
- to Mary Kelly Clifton for donating $500
- to The Bay Club Hotel & Marina for donating a One Night Island Getaway
- to The Bay Club Bar & Restaurant for donating a Dinner for Two
- to Detail in Progress, Inc. for donating a $50 gift certificate to The Bay Club Bar & Restaurant
- to Native Food for donating a $50 gift certificate & cookbook
- to Paradise Nails & Spa for donating 2 gift certificates worth $64 to their salon
- to the Hervey Family Non-Endowment Fund at the San Diego Foundation for their repeated $5000 donation!
- to Carl and Gayle Nuffer for donating $250 at our adult student concert.
- to Jenn Smith and Family for donating monthly baskets of 'Bliss Beauty Items' worth up to $500 for our concert raffles at Humphreys & Point Break Cafe!
- to Brenda, owner of O'Bistro Cafe for her continuous support of the FFC with gift certificates to the restaurant!
- to ALL of YOU who came to our amazing New Year's Day Concert at the Kona Kai. It was a lot of fun, talent & a good way to start the New Year!
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
Point Loma Summer Concert Auditions -
3305 Talbot Street
San Diego California 92107
Price: Auditions for the Summer Concert
Point Loma Summer Concerts is holding auditions for anyone interested in:
. Singing a patriotic song to kick off the concert
. Playing on the Junior Stage*
. Junior Stage emcee*
*high school age and under
For more information go to the link provided.
Saturday, April 4th, 2015
First Friday Music Club every First Saturday of the month -
2241 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego California 92106
Price: $10 donation from each adult/kid
Glen's students will rock the house!
Thanks to O'Bistro & Kevyn Lettau for their continues support of the FFMC with gift certificates, and Jenn Smith for the amazing Bliss product baskets!